Top 20 Most Popular Social Networking Sites for Small Business Owners
Social Networking Sites are a major resource for both small and big businesses that are looking to promote their brands on the Internet. The platforms are easy to use and some of them even have paid advertising options for businesses that want to reach new audiences. If you are a professional marketer, small business owner or blogger Social Networking Sites is the best place for you. you can get unlimited visitors from here. here is share with you Most Popular Social Networking Sites for Small Business Owners.
Read Some Post
- Ultimate social bookmarking sites list for SEO 2017
- Secrets That You Shouldn’t Know About SEO
- Best and Top 300 + Forum Posting Sites List 2017 for Better Backlink
- Top 10+ Most Important Things To Do After Installing WordPress
- Top 21+ High Paying Ad Networks: The Best Network for Blogger
Most Popular Social Networking Sites for Small Business Owners
1. facebook : Domain Authority – 100, Monthly visitor – 1,860,000,000, Founded on February, 4, 2004 | 1.59 billion monthly active users
2. Google Plus: Domain Authority – 100, Monthly visitor – 111,000,000, Launched on December 15, 2011, | 418 active million users as of December 2015
3. YouTube : Domain Authority – 100, Monthly visitor – 1,000,000,000, Youtube was founded on February 14, 2005,| 320 million active monthly
4. Twitter : Domain Authority – 100, Monthly visitor – 313,000,000, The site, launched on October 6, 2010,| 320 million active monthly
5. Instagram : Domain Authority – 98, Monthly visitor – 600,000,000, The site, launched on October 6, 2010 | 400 million active users and is owned by Facebook
6. LinkedIn : Domain Authority – 100, Monthly visitor – 106,000,000, Founded on December 14, 2002, and launched 0n May 5, 2003,| The website is available in 24 languages and has over 400 million registered users.
7. Reddit : Domain Authority – 98, Monthly visitor – 234,000,000, Reddit was founded by University of Virginia roommates Alexis Ohanian and Steve Huffman on June 23, 2005.| the site boasts more than 36 million registered accounts
8. Tumblr : Domain Authority – 98, Monthly visitor -115,000,000, The social networking website was founded by David Karp in February 2007 and currently hosts more than 200 million blogs.
9. Pinterest : Domain Authority – 100, Monthly visitor -150,000,000, Launched in March 2010, Pinterest is a relatively newcomer in the social media arena.
10. Flickr : Domain Authority – 97, Monthly visitor -112,000,000, Launched in March 2010, that was created by the then Vancouver-based Ludicorp on February 10, 2004, and later acquired by Yahoo in 2005.
11. VK : Domain Authority – 96, Monthly visitor -106,000,000,
12. meetup : Domain Authority – 92, Monthly visitor –30,020,000,
13. Ask.fm : Domain Authority – 74, Monthly visitor –160,000,000,
14. LiveJournal : Domain Authority – 93, Monthly visitor –160,000,000,
15. myspace : Domain Authority – 97 10,000,000 – Estimated Unique Monthly Visitors
Read Some Post
- How to Write a Blog Post: Top tips of Standard Blog Post Writing
- 131+ Manually Verified Free Blog Directories To Submit Your Blog
- Best Ultimate Keyword Research Tools Free and Paid
- Top 20+ Most Popular Social Bookmarking Websites
Taking plenty of your energy and effort now to get things in order is significant so you’re not struggling to fix things later.
If you liked this post, then please join our YouTube Route for WordPress training videos. You can also discover us on facebook, twitter and-and Google+.